RSS

on cuteness and fierceness.

i am sitting in my towel supposed to be all the way packed and well on my way to work, but it's just not happening right now.  well shoot...so here is some cuteness for the weekend, i will be away from my computer- THANK GOODNESS!


oh my god, it's not fair that 2 people could be so beautiful and adorable.  i love mad men, sad it's over just because the way they looked, dressed, and acted is aspirational!  how can i be like that?  it's not fair i was born in '86 rather than '56!!!


if you don't like these episodes of maury when they "confront" people with their greatest fears...we are in a fight.  cotton ball man!!!  god it's pure genius.


what is going on here?  frankly i don't care because it's fucking awesome!  i love wu-tang...i wanna be friends with these children.  like who is the little girl in the middle?  what is happeningggggg!!!



PhotobucketTWILIGHT!  new moon is this weekend!  i am leaving town to spend time with my boo and he is nice enough to humor me and go see it with me.  i can admit it, i am a 23 year old twihard...ughhhh.


save the best for last bitches!  it's beysus christ our heavenly something or other.  god she is amazing.  that color is awesome on her, she is a TRUE INSPIRATION.  and that has been your weekend cuteness...

0 comments:

Post a Comment