RSS
FOR YOU ERIN LITTLE. damn those jonas' are creative geniuses.  but baby diabetes is nothing to laugh about.  i know if i was a diabetic child i would so want the monitor that nick jonas uses.  no question!

my favorite internet cat/alien winston loves bananas.  one of his fans was so kind to send him a personalized banana bed and i think he looks pretty as a picture.  everyday i curse myself and my stupid allergies because just think of how AMAZING my life could be if i could have a winston on the foot of my bed in a banana bed...it brings tears.

ok i hate avril lavigne or whatever/however you spell her name but these glasses from her recent nylon shoot!!! ahhhh!  i need them.  the pictures leaked but no word on what she is wearing.  stay tuned my friends.

she is moving in a direction i can deal with in this picture, it's cute and maybe somewhat genuine.  but bitch keeps fucking up!  she has to wear that SCRAM bracelet that measures if she has any alcohol in her.  how it works, i have no clue.  so she has it on and then sunday evening after the MTV movie awards her bracelet picked up alcohol.  how the hell are you supposed to fool it lindsay??? are you stupid?  and don't even think about blaming it on like mouthwash or some shit.  OWN IT.

SHIBA!!! for my boo.  he loves shibas.  we need to find a cure for my allergies so we can get one someday.  i wish god could delete my allergies.  please god, i don't ask for much but if you are reading this, i could use a solid.

that face!  that hair!  the drink...oh she still is the total package if you ask me.  i love her.  sooooo much.  i am sad i came to miami right as the left miami.  it makes me very sad, but i feel that snooki and i are cut from the same cloth and some fine day our paths will cross.  hopefully in the club because she dances REALLY funny.








Photobucket
i have more in store for us...
dun be worrying about dat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment