RSS

japan fetishist.

i spent a lot of time in a japanese market over the holiday weekend.  i ate udon noodles, sushi, and drank milk tea.  i dyed my hair with palty, it even looks good!  later on that weekend i found myself sitting on my back porch, the only white person, surrounded by 3 of my closest friends...all asian.

i think i have a problem!!!


ahhhh!  combining 2 of my favorite things: gossip girl and japan.  i love it.  this looks so much cooler than the american version.




BENTO BOXES!!!  this one is sweet.  i wanted to buy some bento tools but they are SUPER expensive since this is the good shit...and it's imported!




hello kitty lady gaga needs no explanation.




rilakkuma!!! ahh this bear is so important.  his name means relaxed bear.  he likes to hang with his best friend and share mochi and pancakes.  this is a cell phone holder, i need this next to my bed.  i am going to close my eyes and when i wake up...this better be next to me! it is fit for a princess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment