RSS

wish lists...



i want everything about this from the hair to the nails, the eye makeup, soft red lips...its so pretty.  I WANT!!!  ps- for thos eof you who don't know, this is annette funicello, the most popular member of the mickey mouse club...like ever.  back when that shit was classy, back when the world was classy.  i am gonna put her above xtina, britney, jt, and ryan gosling...am i forgetting anyone???




saw this on etsy...i love ouiji boards!  so why not wear one on my neck?  i hate when people come to my house and they see my board and they are all like "i am not fucking with them spirits and shit!" dude, like mattel or hasbro makes that?  i bought it at walmart...perhaps the most unholy place on earth! maybe they are right.




a pekinese/maltese mix puppy!  malti-poos are so out like 2009 and i don't like their curly hair anyway.  this dog is the real deal, a must have for 2010.





ever since ghost world i have wanted a pair of doc marten combat boots.  i think the all black patten leather shiny ones are much more polished...i am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope santa/mommy puts this under the tree for me.  *hint hint*

SIDE NOTE:


my trying to be "cute" with my mason jar of juice.  when given the choice, i will only drink from mason jars.  they make me feel all southern and stuff. u can kinda see my palty hair, luv ittttt!!!  xoxoxox!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment