RSS

current events of awesome/cuteness

                                  
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.  
i flipped over to the puppy bowl for a second but it made me dizzy.  i spent my day baking and watching HGTV, as any good woman should.

this is what she looks like in the morning??? SO CUTE.  that hair flipped to the side, the cropped t-shirt and boxer shorts: she looks like saved by the bell.  but i like it so much, god i love beyonce.


i love tim and eric too.  i watch it online but it is NEVER EVER on tv.  makes me sad.  but maybe it's because of this new HBO show?  i don't get HBO...back to the life of an internet pirate.  yo ho!



pauline sent me this.  she wants the heels and i can't get over the coats.  it is decided, i shall grow my hair long once again and dress in all black all the time.



this has been on my desktop forever just waiting to be posted.  seriously, wtf!  WTF.



shiba inus...comin at ya! cuteeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment