RSS

mixed bag of nuts/cute nuts

last week was "doppelganger week" on facebook.  LET ME REPEAT: LAST WEEK.  but some people are slow, so whatever.  i however, did not opt to replace my photo with a celeb who looks like me.  ever since i was a little kid people have told me i look like christina ricci.  in some ways, yes.  especially as a child in her wednesday addams years.  who wouldn't want to be wednesday addams?

maybe during her pecker phase?  i could work at a laundry mat and put some bitches in their place.  i don't know, and i guess i really don't care.

i don't know what this is or where i found it...but i want to go to bed like this every night.

emile hirsch is pretty cute and kinda bangin.  he went to africa or something?  cool.


SNICKS!!! so beautiful.  she is amazing...i am too tired to elaborate!  but really, gurlfriend looks way pretty.  makes me want to grow my hair out again.  such a pain in the ass though.  i need clip-on extensions like sammy sweetheart.  that bitch!


so i did this stupid fbook valentine thing.  my results equal: 3 of my best guy friends who are gay, my oldest friend's boyfriend, and my boo.  at least he made the list.

mah boo's list:
DING DING DING!!! i win!!! although the results are rather disturbing considering 3 of the others are my closest friends...whatever ladies.  bitches better back off.



gotta breathe right now...think this is an eclipse pic.  r.pattz looks good again, i can't wait to see this...breatheeeee.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
like seriously people, sandwich me between these 2 people on the dance floor. we are so gonna battle. BEST TIME EVARRR!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment