RSS

on my strange attraction to eric wareheim...

about a year ago someone introduced me tim and eric awesome show: great job! and my life was all downhill from there...

i don't know why i like this show because sometimes it is just so bizarre i can't even understand it.  it had that gross out factor that i usually cannot stand to watch but for some reason tim and eric won me over.  more specifically eric:

i am strangely fascinated by and halfheartedly attracted to eric wareheim.  WHAT A SPECIMEN!  i don't know why, maybe it's the unnatural looking tan or the glasses (boys in glasses are always a WIN).

so i did some research on eric and found out he is a musician and he also directs music videos on the side for bands i actually like: HEALTH and Major Lazer are just a couple.  in the 1990's he was a member of a band called INK & DAGGER a vampire themed punk band.  whoa! way cool dude!

there is no logical explanation for my celebrity crush (because yes, i would count him among the top 5).  perhaps it's that i like a guy who can make me laugh and he is just so bizarre.  

i have included my first introduction to tim and eric so yeah, watch it and catch the tim and eric wave:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone :P Nice post :)

Anonymous said...

Omg I love him too! lol I think it's a healthy attraction ;)

Anonymous said...

i agree, i think he is totally hot!

Anonymous said...

yea eric make my kokoro go doki doki..........<3

Post a Comment