RSS

working on a friday? well kinda...

not even kidding i went to google ROBERT pattinson and my fingers magically typed BROBERY pattinson.  yeah they must have caught that STD spelling bug my boo gave me.  ANYWAYZZZ:


the internet is all aflutter within the past 30 minutes because it has been rumored that r.pattz may be playing kurt cobain is some new kurt cobain biopic.  the deal is he was handpicked by courtney love (my favorite imaginary auntie) to play kurt and she wants scarjo to play her.  i can see the resemblance and scarlett can give that guttural moan like courtney of her former HOLE glory (love hole).


NOT GUNNA LIE: i'd go see it.  something about r.pattz makes me feel all girlie and giggly like a 13 year old.  every time i watch twilight in that scene where he walks in in slow motion in the parking lot, i want to cry.  I HAVE SEEN IT LIKE 30 TIMES SO WHY DOES HE HAVE THIS EFFECT ON ME??? it's so fucked up.  make it stop please.  

on a more personal note: my roommate recently turned my life upside down.  she rented the great happiness space from netflix.  we watched it, i liked it, yada yada yada.  she returned it, or she thought she did.  NO SHE DIDN'T.  she gave netflix my new moon dvd!!!  I AM SO SERIOUS!  i wanted to cry.
LOL
it's just not the same!  and it's so unfair, i am innocent, i can never watch new moon now because she didn't look at what she pulled out of the dvd player.  not to mention that dvds are HELLA expensive these days, it was like $24.99!! i still get teary when thinking about it.  ERIN LITTLE YOU BETTER GET IT BACK OR I SWEAR TO GODDDD.  lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment