RSS

"because i know what it feels like to have no one comment." -micah bloom

why on earth would anyone want to keep a baby like that a secret??? 
 it's sooooo adorable! where can i buy one?

this is what i look like on most weekends.  except i keep the curlers to the top of my head...minimal body hair.  MINIMAL.

awwwww.  makes me wanna watch HSM 1 2 & 3.  i am a 13 year old nerd I KNOW.

i need this hello kitty wine!  perhaps for my going away party?  *hint hint-nudge nudge*

for my boo: natural beauty!

i have recently developed an affinity for singing coldplay at karaoke.  my boo said he would look into getting me a coldplay t-shirt to show my strange pride.  i didn't get the shirt but he did find this!  why would anyone make this?  i don't understand.  which would you want?

when worlds collide...

so i accidently watched the hills and the city tonight.  what a fake drama snoozefest!  anywho: on the city, the real HBIC is olivia palermo.  come to find out, she may have been the real inspiration for the blair waldorf character.  CRAZY.  i liked her hair and think i am going to get it dyed like hers.  more pics at a later date.

FINALE:
"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.

this vid is combining 3 things i love: the past, beyonce, chainsmoking while crying.
not gonna lie, this wasn't my favorite song on I AM SASHA FIERCE, but i love the vid.  i wanna be the vid.  I WILL BE THE VID.


0 comments:

Post a Comment