RSS

lightning only strikes once...(or prove me wrong please)

gypsies, tramps, and thieves: ALL OF THE ABOVE
these sluts are still in miami...AND SO WILL I TOMORROW!
just for the weekend.  but stumbling upon these pictures made me wonder...is this season of jersey shore gonna blow?  has the cast become too big for their britches???  they came into this situation (no pun intended, no seriously...none) bright eyed and bushy tailed!  and now i feel like their naivety has worn off and they have become a part of the fame whore, money grubbing MTV machine.
i am just going to pray as usual that they will prove me wrong.

uhhhhh...happy cinco de mayo??? don't get me wrong when this shit goes down in july, you won't be able to tear me away.  it's like watching a car accident, you don't want to look but you just can't look away.

and look at this classy bitch!  at least we know she doesn't turn her nose up to a marlboro menthol 100 or a good ol' red cup.  keep it classy baby!  <3 you!
see you this weekend miami...and then pretty much forever, FTW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment