RSS

posting while watching swamp people...




wow...i have felt like all of these owls at one point in my life.  
hangovers: bringing humans and birds together.

this reminds me of better days.  golden girls was my favorite when i was in middle school and high school and that love carried over into college.  we only have one golden girl left these days.  dear jesus: please protect rose.  thank you.

guess who is out of the slammer???  and looking cute too lilo!!! i just hope it lasts.  prayin 4 u gurl.

someday i will have this crazy cute lifestyle.

since i got the big girl job i think i will treat myself to a big girl phone.  really want an iphone, have wanted one forever.  so now is the time because i get my first real paycheck on wednesday.  if you get the phone you have to get the case to protect your lil baby.  this is the perfect case for me.  only problem, this case costs like $80!!!!  i got good taste as my mother says...more things to save my big girl paychecks for.

sleep tight babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment