RSS

TEACHER STYLEZ

new weekly column (i hope if i can keep my act together!)
i am going to post my adventures and misadventures into the wonderful world of teaching!  it's very hard for  me to clean up sometimes.  the world is a better place in sweatpants, baggy tops, and pajamas in my opinion.  my mother is VERY CONCERNED about my presentation at work because she is the one who helped me get the job!  i am now a part time computer teacher (full time badass) for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders at an undisclosed private school in the miami area!  this place is serious!  it cost lotsa money to get your kid in there so i have to be top notch when it comes to wardrobe!

                       
i wore this today!  i like this white shirt but i wore it with full length pants.  OMG its like at least 95 degrees out everyday and i spend a lot of time outside.  i am guessing that shirt was like sheer with sweat by the end of the day but i choose not to look at myself by this time...
this outfit is 100% ann taylor the LOFT.  i never thought this day would come.  but i swear to god ann taylor is a teacher lady's best friend!  the clothing is conservative and professional but not too old school. this ain't no talbots!!!  i have to try to still be 24...even when i feel 14.  that's the problem, i watch over 14 year olds.  it makes me feel so old!
i think this was my favorite shirt! it was comfy and cute and i wore it with capri pants.  i have yet to find comfy shoes though. i have 5 band-aids on my feet at the moment.  NO LIE.  someone help me out and give me suggestions!
this outfit was probably my biggest mistake!  layers are a killer there.  it is WAYYYY too hot to wear anything more than one layer.  add a stiff cotton shirt...then a cardigan...and then you melt and die.  it was cute though inside, but outside it was bad news.  FURTHER MISADVENTURES TO FOLLOW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment