RSS

loving on these...



an asian market saved my life.  well not really, but it made my life in miami better.  i found this place that has the mushroom candies i used to get at mitsua in chicago and they even had RILAKKUMA POCKY!!!  i have never seen it anywhere!  i am never going to eat it.  it will be a treasure forever.  

speaking of my azn obsession: BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS!!!
watching it right now on hulu.  i don't know if you are into k.drama, i frankly had no idea i was either but this show is great!  like the gossip girl of korea but based around boys who are way prettier than i could ever be!  the whole series is on hulu and i am so SUCKED IN.


i reached my 911th tweet!  in honor of 9/11 of course.  because as georgie and i would say, "we are all 9/11 survivors." oh yeah and i ate gator bites...like chicken but a little gamey and chewy. 


let's clarify: she willingly chose this as her twitter pic.  it's hilarious and inspirational.  i am going to be her for halloween which means i was going to dye my hair more red to match her until she went dark again.  i am considering...


that's me!  this weekend we went to the cottage and my boo and i took a bike ride at sunset.  it was quite beautiful like most florida sunsets.  that's like the only thing i like about this place...when the sun goes down.


i had back to school night last week and i wore this???  i was rushing like crazy, had to wear spanx, and pretty much sweated off my makeup anyway.  story of my life!!!!

JAM OF THE MOMENT:

Photobucket
YOU ARE A GENIUS


ps- i have a lil bit of real housewives of miami gossip to come in future days.  i am doing some research...i think i know some things that YOU should know...CONNECTIONS.  it's all coming together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment