RSS

teachery style + a lil more

i have learned thus far that work clothes are all about trial and error.  it's also about options!
i wore this tank top and a lil sweater with black cropped pants.  the only problem is the tank top got really stretched out by the end of the day.  i was doing student pick-up duty at the end of the day and it was hanging off of me.  i think some strangers might have seen my bra.  OH WELL!!!

i wore this today but i didn't really like it.  the shirt was okay but i feel like it made my boobs look like the main attractions (i mean they always are...lol).  i also woke up late and didn't have time to do my makeup, i was pretty exhausted after the holiday weekend.

i actually really like this skirt, sweater and tank top combination.  i thought it might be too grandma-ish for me but i liked it and people told me i looked cute at work which is always a plus.  the little girls always compliment me...maybe they want a good grade.

this outfit was a good choice!  the white sweater had to go at some point but the dress and tank top were light and flattering.  i need more cotton dresses because this pant shit is just not working out for me! gosh my face is ridick in this picture. eeeeek!

on a side note i feel that i truly need these nails!  i need a manicure in general, my feet are fucked too!  this one is the coolest EVER!!!  someone do it for me pro bono please?
ok it's time for me to find some food to eat and a lot of ice cream to follow.  MUAH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment