RSS

enjoyed cuteness

if i had one thing that was on my christmas list, this might be it.  no that is a lie because i pretty much fall in love with EVERYTHING i encounter that is cute, small, asian, etc.  this is all of the above.  it's a rilakkuma lap top!  thank goodness i have a boo who can just make me an image to make a laptop skin since they only made like 500 of these 2 years ago!  sad face.

i guess this is a dog house but i was pretty sure it was a playhouse of a clubhouse for me.  i always dreamed of having a secret clubhouse.  we did have one in a shed for a couple summers at one of our cottages growing up.  we used to build forts and try to create sanctuaries for just us.  it gives me the goosebumps to think about those days and how much i wish i was small, hopeful, and looking for a place to call my own.  i think someday i will build a little hobbit house like this for my kids so they can feel the same.
EDIT: this is actually called the hobbit house and here is where you can find it


i hate this bitch but i like these pictures.  the past two kdramas i have gotten into she always plays a bitch.  also she has had WAY TOO MUCH plastic surgery.  her jaw doesn't even look real...but i digress, i like these photos.  kinda. :/
oh hai!  can i have this life?  i'll take all of it.  i wanna be this.  i will be this.  CONFIDENCE. checklist: extra large shirt, velcro shoes, long hair, heavy eye makeup, skintight pants/leggings, rad style.  

 i also bought these boots (in black) to help move me in the right direction:

i have just now finished an awesome kdrama called "playful kiss"and it was way cute.  the main character oh hai ni (as seen below) it a total cutie pie and she inspired me to figure out how to do my hair like that.  braids are so hot.
this show also showed me what it is to be a cool 8 year old.

i found this cool nail tumblr and it's a german chick i think.  she does some of the best nail art!  i totally love her style.  i need a hot minute to do some of this stuff to myself.
ENJOY!!!




3 comments:

Fran Bishop / Steve Bueche said...

The Hobbit Playhouse was built by my partner for his granchildren. It can be seen on Etsy & Facebook and has been featured on various websites.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/55772413/unique-hobbit-fairy-style-wooden

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hobbit-Playhouses/106550306072851

Angelcakes said...

thank you so much for letting me know! i added the link! they are amazing works of art!

Anonymous said...

Angelcakes, This play house was built for the grandkids and is pictured in my back yard. The cost of materials to built this is about $400 (US)the plans are now for sale ($25) at the links you posted above. People can expect to take about one week building it depending on their skill set. I've made the design to be as easy as possible with my phone number in the plans in case they have any questions.
Thanks for sharing this on your page.
I hope you and your quests have a great day,
Grandpa Steve
Steve Bueche'

Post a Comment