RSS

it's been too long!!!

ugh so today i took my social sciences subject area test.  the test was all history, geography, political science, yada yada yada for grades 6 through 12.  omg that shit was hard.  BUT I PASSED!!!!  i am free to blog again instead of holing up in dark corners of coffee shops for hours a night trying to memorize the civil war or some shit.  history is sad and whack and i just don't wanna go back to that dark place...lol
i want these braids!!!  i can't even do a french braid!  i think it's genetic because when i was in the 5th grade my mom tried to do a french braid on me for my school picture.  she wasn't very good at braiding and it was too loose.  my hair just kind of puffed up and i looked like a baby vampire or something.  it was sad.  i love this look though, the braids and the bubblegum lipstick.  maybe i could rock that?


these are the coolest things i have ever seen!!! i want one asap!  i could never afford the real deal phillip tournaire rings so do you think someone like urban outfitters or some run of the mill normal people store make some cheap copies?  i would appreciate that.  and if you all wanna get me a gift for christmas, this will suffice.

my boo made this cute cute cute kitty picture.  i believe it was modeled off my favorite breed: the exotic shorthair.  these cats are more like aliens which is why i need one ASAP.

a part of me wants this life.  it wants to be clean and clear and uncluttered.  the fact is i am a pack-rat.  i can't let stuff go.  everything someone makes for me, every letter, picture, card, i keep it.  how else will i remember all those great moments?  over the past year i have pruned down my collection of crap (specifically clothing) but i want to get to THIS point.  help me please?  tips and tricks to having a crazy cute clutter-free life?

since today was my first day off in a while i stayed in tonight (not like i have anything better to do...) and watch a movie.  the darjeeling limited was ondemand for free!  so i watched it since i had not seen it in years.  i had forgotten about the train stewardess rita.  she is so beautiful!  her glasses, her eye makeup and her hair are just to die for.  i keep telling my boo to grow his hair long so i can use his indian hair for a weave.  I AM DEAD SERIOUS I NEED YOUR INDIAN HAIR.

friendly submissions:
i love it when my friends post things on my wall or email me cute things!  i can always use the material, so if you see anything please send it my way!  i want to share the cuteness with the world.  this is a submission from my friend anna (miss you bbgurl) and it's boo!!!!  i love boo.  i wanna cuddle with a million boos.  WAHHHHH!!!!

this one came from evelyn!  "A two-headed red-eared slider turtle is seen at Xiaoyaojin Park in Hefei, Anhui province, China. The three-day-old turtle is in a good condidtion, despite its two heads." 2 headed turtles are not my usual idea of cute, but these lil guys melt my heart.  i hope they make it.  too cute to die.

i am feeling dark today so this is my jam:


0 comments:

Post a Comment